Nuts for Treasure (Living and Lovin) has renominated me for the Blog of the Year 2012 Award – 2nd Star! Thank you so much, Eunice, for nominating me for the second star of this great award and for just enjoying my blog so much to nominate me again. I’m really grateful for your kind endorsement. Check out her blog – Living and Lovin: living life surrounded by all I love.
I also want to take time to say thanks to all my great fans who visit my blog “Can’t Stay Out of the Kitchen” regularly, try out the recipes, “like” recipes, offer helpful comments and those who have even chosen to follow my blog by getting regular emails of each post. You are all so special. Thanks again I appreciate all of you so much.
Writing a food blog is hard work. Sometimes it takes me hours to write a post. Trying to take appealing pictures that induce others to look at a recipe takes precision and artistry that’s not my strongest point. Cooking is the easy part. Putting everything together is something else entirely.
For those of you who enjoy my feeble attempts at trying to help others learn how to cook, or gain confidence in cooking recipes that really work, I am so grateful for your support! You make my day!
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
- Select another blog or other blogs who deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award;
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award;
- Include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award at the Thought Palette and provide these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
There are stars to collect! Yes, there are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the 1 star award, and every time you are given the award by another blog, you can add another star! There are total of 6 stars to collect.
You can check out your favorite blogs, and even if they have already been given the award by someone else, you can still award them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
For more information check FAQ on The Thought Palette
Here is my list to receive it this time as we are running out of days in the YEAR 2012.
4) Cook to Love
10) Loving Home Made
14) 27 Cupcakes
22) Lesley Carter
24) Live Blissful
27) Uni Homemaker
28) Recipes for Our Daily Bread – 2nd star