Many thanks to Fae of Fae’s Twists and Tango for nominating my blog for its 3rd star of the Blog of the Year Award 2012. I know everyone is getting overloaded with blog awards these days but I wanted to express to my blog readers how much I appreciate them. It is always a thrill to receive these awards even when you’ve received them multiple times.
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
- Select another blog or other blogs who deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award;
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award;
- Include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award at the Thought Palette and provide these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
There are stars to collect! Yes, there are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the 1 star award, and every time you are given the award by another blog, you can add another star! There are total of 6 stars to collect.
You can check out your favorite blogs, and even if they have already been given the award by someone else, you can still award them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
For more information check FAQ on The Thought Palette
Here is my list to receive it this time as we are running out of days in the YEAR 2012.
I hope my readers will check out these great blogs. They have many great recipes, craft ideas, and other fun things on their blogs. I certainly enjoy checking out their great posts.
1) Living and Lovin (Nuts for Treasure)
7) Haley Eats
10) Two Spoons
11) Homemade Delish
15) Clean Your Plate
16) Anna Shortcakes
17) Frugal Feeding
20) Sarah’s Place
21) 1227 Foster (formerly Danny’s Kitchen)
29) Dining with Dani