Imagine my surprise when I found out “Can’t Stay out of the Kitchen” has been nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award a few days ago. Thanks to Tina at Grammy’s Grub for nominating me for this special award. I appreciate her confidence in me by passing on this award. Be sure to check out Tina’s blog she has a lot of gluten free and paleo recipes for those on special diets or just looking for healthy menu ideas.
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
2. Answer 10 questions.
3. Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read.
4. Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know that they have been nominated.
5. Include the award logo within your blog post.
Here are the 10 questions:
- What is your favorite color? My favorite color is every shade of pink
- Your favorite animal? My Shelty dogs
- Your favorite non-alcoholic drinks? Water
- Facebook or Twitter? www.Facebook.com/cantstayoutofthekitchen
- Your favorite pattern? florals
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? I love giving and receiving gifts!
- Your favorite number? 7
- Your favorite day of the week? Sunday
- Your favorite flower? Pink or salmon-colored roses
- What is your passion? Cooking, Bible study, prayer
Here are the Bloggers I nominate:
Check out the blogs below for lots of great recipes.
1. Dino’s Discoveries - some fabulously creative recipes.
2. Emmy Cooks – excellent healthy recipes
3. Elise Bakes - spectacular looking desserts
4. Happy Domesticity – wonderful baked goods
5. Anna Shortcakes – everything looks amazing on her blog
6. Clare Cooks - lots of healthy options
7. Tales of an Overtime Cook – so many delicious goodies
8. Hawwa – practice makes perfect – cakes, cakes, and more cakes!
9. Scrumptious and Sumptuous - amazing soup recipes and lots of other great stuff
10. 27 Cupcakes - lots of cupcakes and sweets, yum, yum!