We loved this marvelous Parmesan Ranch Dip. It’s excellent for tailgating parties and especially as an appetizer to put out for company before a big dinner–like Thanksgiving! I think you will find Parmesan Ranch Dip amazing. It starts with sour cream, then you add dry ranch dip, parmesan cheese, fresh basil, orange and red bell peppers, and green onions. You can serve this with potato chips or crackers, but it’s also excellent on veggie dippers.
I concocted this delicious dip for a Ladies’ craft party at our church several weeks ago. It turned out so wonderful. It’s really hard to dislike anything with ranch dip and parmesan cheese! Parmesan Ranch Dip is really great as a snack for after school or on Saturdays when you’re in between ball games with your kids. It’s also great to bring along to any kind of potluck or party.
If you’re looking for E-A-S-Y, Parmesan Ranch Dip sure fits the bill. If you’re looking for T-A-S-T-Y, this dip is very satisfying in that regard, too! If you need to have something to whip up for guests to keep them happy until your meal is ready, this scrumptious dip will certainly S-A-T-I-S-F-Y!
Parmesan Ranch Dip is a fantastic tailgating recipe!
Here’s some Parmesan Ranch Dip spread on a specialty cracker.
Serve this tasty dip with chips, crackers, and veggie dippers. This is a great dip for after school snacks or any kind of potluck or party.
Here’s what I did.
Place sour cream in a mixing bowl.
Add a packet of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix.
Add diced orange and diced red bell peppers.
Add diced green onions.
Add chopped basil and Parmesan cheese.
Stir all ingredients to combine.
To serve: Garnish the top of the dip with more Parmesan cheese. Serve with veggie dippers, crackers, or chips.
Parmesan Ranch Dip is a great appetizer to put out before your main meal, too. Make this dip a little healthier and lower calorie by serving on veggie dippers.
Here’s the recipe.
PARMESAN RANCH DIP
(My own concoction)
- 12-oz. [url href=”http://www.kraftbrands.com/breakstones” target=”_blank” title=”breakstone sour cream”]Breakstone[/url] sour cream
- 1-oz. pkg. [url href=”https://www.hiddenvalley.com/” target=”_blank” title=”hidden valley ranch dressing mix”]Hidden Valley[/url] Ranch Dressing Mix
- ½ red bell pepper, diced fine
- ¼ cup orange bell pepper, diced fine
- 1 green onion, diced
- ½ cup freshly grated [url href=”http://www.sargento.com/” target=”_blank” title=”sargento parmesan cheese”]Sargento [/url]Parmesan cheese
- 1 heaping teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
- extra Parmesan cheese for garnish
- Stir all ingredients to combine.
- Sprinkle with more Parmesan cheese.
- Makes about 2 cups dip.
- Serve with vegetable dippers, chips or crackers.
Parmesan Ranch Dip is so quick and easy. You can whip this up in about 5-10 minutes.
You can use any kind of potato chip, Doritos, tortilla chips, or crackers to serve this great Parmesan Ranch Dip with. You will soon be smacking your lips after a taste of this delicious appetizer.
You may also enjoy these delicious recipes!
You may find these items helpful for making this recipe.
[amazon_link asins=’B01L274FL4,B00MVTVJ08,B00GON9WHE’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’cantstayoutof-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’7d0ecd75-30e7-11e7-8d89-918dc7166f75′]