White Chocolate Funfetti Cupcakes are just awesome. No kidding. Funfetti cake mix, funfetti icing, funfetti sprinkles all topped off with white chocolate chips for a rich, amazing flavor that can’t be beat. White Chocolate Funfetti Cupcakes are a great go-to recipe when you need to throw a dessert together quickly. Plus, you can add candy decorations for the season–Easter, Halloween, Fourth of July, Christmas or St. Patrick’s Day to make them extra special.
I passed these cupcakes out for our neighborhood Halloween block party a couple of weeks ago. It was so much fun with our HOA providing hot dogs, chips and drinks, and neighbors bringing all the sides and desserts. We belong to a Sunday night care group from our church and, as it happened, their house was located right next to the street where all the festivities were taking place. So we set up several tables, passed out cold, bottled water, candy, and cupcakes! It was so much fun. Some of the neighbors pulled kids on hay rides and most of the adults had costumes as well as the kids.
Another friend who is also part of that same care group has a daughter who just turned 13. She helped me make four different batches of cupcakes to serve that night including Chocolate Butterfinger Cupcakes, Candy Corn Cupcakes and Reese’s Candy Cupcakes. The cupcakes were a big hit with everyone–especially the kids but many adults stopped by our table and had cupcakes, cookies and even candy bark someone had made.
If you want easy, if you want quick, if you want delicious, if you want festive, than look no farther than White Chocolate Funfetti Cupcakes. They’ll be a big hit at your next party too.
White Chocolate Funfetti Cupcakes are awesome!
These cupcakes received rave reviews at our block party.
While you can pipe the frosting on top of the cupcake, we decided to just spread it with a knife.
Here’s what I did.
I used these ingredients. I also added Halloween funfetti sprinkles. Instead of using water with the cake mix, I use half-and-half or cream to make the cupcakes richer.
Place funfetti cake mix, eggs, oil and half-and-half in a mixing bowl.
Mix ingredients with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in white chocolate chips.
Place paper liners in muffin tins. Fill muffin tins a little more than 3/4 full.
Bake at 350 for about 18-23 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool cupcakes on rack. Combine funfetti sprinkles with frosting. Frost tops of cupcakes.
Sprinkle tops of icing with Halloween funfetti sprinkles. Garnish with Brachs miniature pumpkins, or other candies if desired.
If you need a quick and easy dessert for your next holiday party, White Chocolate Funfetti Cupcakes fits the bill!
I guarantee you won’t have any cupcakes left over after making a batch of these treats. They will be snapped up pronto!
Here’s the recipe.
WHITE CHOCOLATE FUNFETTI CUPCAKES
(My own concoction)
- 1 15.25-oz. [url href=”http://www.pillsbury.com/products” target=”_blank”]Pillsbury[/url]Funfetti cake mix
- 1 cup half-and-half
- ½ cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 12-oz. pkg. White Chocolate Chips
- 1 can ready-to-spread [url href=”http://www.pillsbury.com/products” target=”_blank”]Pillsbury[/url] Funfetti Frosting
- Brach Pumpkin candies, if desired
- Halloween themed sprinkles, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine cake mix, half-and-half, oil and eggs in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Line approximately 15-17 muffin tins with paper liners.
- Pour batter into muffin liners until a little more than ¾ full.
- Bake at 350° for approximately 19-23 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool about 10 minutes in pans before removing cupcakes to a baking rack.
- Cool completely.
- Frost with Funfetti frosting.
- Sprinkle about a teaspoon of Halloween sprinkles on top of each cupcake.
- Place a pumpkin candy in the center of each cupcake, if desired.
White Chocolate Funfetti Cupcakes are outrageously good. I dare you to stop at just one! 🙂
These cupcakes will have you salivating after just one bite!