Okay, are you ready for the BEST cupcakes ever? Reese’s Candy Cupcakes are so mouthwatering you won’t be able to keep your hands out of them! A lovely Swiss chocolate cake mix with Reese’s miniature peanut butter candies puffs up into one dynamite cupcake. Then these lovely jewels are frosted with a Hershey’s dark roasted chocolate frosting and garnished with more Reese’s candies. Did I say, S-P-E-C-T-A-C-U-L-A-R??? They sure are.
Several weeks ago, the daughter of a friend of mine was talking about making cupcakes to give away to neighbors for our neighborhood block party held on Halloween. I offered to work with her because her mother doesn’t really enjoy baking. We made four different kinds of cupcakes, including Chocolate Butterfinger Cupcakes, White Chocolate Funfetti Cupcakes and Candy Corn Cupcakes. All of them turned out so yummy. We were drooling over each one.
Reese’s Candy Cupcakes are just what the doctor ordered if you’re in need of a candy–chocolate–peanut butter fix. These cupcakes are loaded. Plus, because they start with a cake mix and premade frosting, they’re so delightfully easy as well. If you want a quick and easy, not to mention luscious chocolaty dessert your family is sure to love, then whip up a batch of these Reese’s Candy Cupcakes at your next opportunity. But be prepared to hide a couple of them if you expect to get any at all!
Reese’s Candy Cupcakes are some of the best you’ll ever eat with loads of Reese’s candies in every bite.
If you’re a Reese’s candies addict, you will find these cupcakes heavenly.
Chocolate and peanut butter never tastes any better than this!
Here’s what I did.
I used these 6 ingredients.
Pour cake mix into a large mixing bowl. Add eggs, oil and half-and-half. I use cream rather than water for richer flavor and texture.
Cream ingredients with an electric mixer until smooth.
Stir in a package of Reese’s miniature candies.
Place paper liners in muffin pan. Fill muffin tins a little over 3/4 full. (These are a little too full).
Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool cupcakes on wire rack completely. Spread cupcakes with frosting and lightly press Reese’s candies into the icing.
If desired, add pumpkin candies to the centers of each cupcake.
Reese’s Candy Cupcakes are an excellent choice for Halloween parties.
Here’s the recipe.
REESE’S CANDY CUPCAKES
(My own concoction)
- 1 16.5-oz. [url href=”https://www.duncanhines.com/products/cakes/signature-swiss-chocolate-cake-mix/” target=”_blank”]Duncan Hines[/url]Swiss Chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup half-and-half
- ½ cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 10-oz. pkgs. [url href=”http://www.hersheys.com/reeses/?gclid=CKiuj4HNmMkCFSFOMgod9_sGaA&gclsrc=ds” target=”_blank”]Reese’s[/url] Miniature Peanut Butter Candies
- 1 can ready-to-spread [url href=”http://www.bettycrocker.com/products” target=”_blank”]Betty Crocker[/url] Hershey’s Dark Chocolate Frosting
- Brach’s Pumpkin candies, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine cake mix, half-and-half, oil and eggs in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Stir in 1 package Reese’s Miniature Peanut Butter Candies.
- Line approximately 18 muffin tins with paper liners.
- Pour batter into muffin liners until a little more than ¾ full.
- Bake at 350° for approximately 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool about 10 minutes in pans before removing cupcakes to a baking rack.
- Cool completely.
- Frost with chocolate frosting.
- Place about a tablespoon of Reese’s candies on top of each cupcake, pressing in slightly so the candies adhere.
- Place a pumpkin candy in the center of each cupcake, if desired.
One bite, and you’ll be drooling over Reese’s Candy Cupcakes.
Reese’s Candy Cupcakes are a great choice for tailgating parties or any other special occasions, too.
You may also enjoy these delicious recipes!
You may find these items helpful for making this recipe.
Products from Amazon.com
Price: Check on Amazon
Price: $239.99Was: $429.99