Reese Cup Brownies
Reese Cup Brownies are spectacular! What’s not to love about Reese Cups cut up and put in a blond brownie mixture? You will have people eating out of your hand with this decadent great-tasting brownie! If you want an over the edge brownie, add a cup of vanilla chips and a cup of chopped nuts.
This recipe is inspired from my Chunky Blond Brownies — probably our favorite blond brownie recipe — and one we have made dozens of times with many different adaptations. Oreo M&M Brownies, Cranberry Nut Vanilla Chip Bars and Snickers Bar Blondies are just a few of the ones I’ve made from this basic recipe.
Everyone loves Reese’s cups, right? Well we had a bunch of them in our refrigerator that I was trying to use up. We had overbought at some point and I needed to get rid of them. I highly recommend this recipe to use up excess Halloween candy as well. These brownies are sure to please everyone in your family especially if you love peanut butter and chocolate. But, be prepared! These brownies are addictive. 🙂 Enjoy.
I first made this recipe for a group of our Vacation Bible School workers in our church in July 2012. My pictures were as meager as can be. Even still, these brownies went berserk on Pinterest, poor pictures and all!
I decided to remake these lovely brownies again last week (October 2014). I took a few new pictures so you can get a truer idea of what these lovely brownies really look like. All I can say is Reese Cup Brownies are to die for! I mean it. They’re a great option for tailgating parties, holiday Christmas cookie exchanges or any other time of the year you want a chocolate fix. Yum.
Reese Cup Brownies are loaded with Reese’s Cups making them sensational brownies!
Each one is sinfully rich, decadent and fabulous!
Don’t Reese Cup Brownies look marvelous?
Reese Cup Brownies are terrific for potlucks, backyard BBQs, Family Reunions and grilling out with friends.
Here’s what I did.
I used these ingredients.
Place butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla, baking powder and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Mix ingredients with an electric mixer until well combined.
Chop miniature Reese cups in quarters or regular-sized Reese Cups in eighths.
Add UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour. Bleached flour toughens baked goods. Add quartered Reese cups.
Combine ingredients with a wooden spoon until blended.
Grease or spray a 9×13″ baking dish or pan with cooking spray. Spoon brownie mixture into prepared pan. Chop up 5 Reese Cup fast break bars. Sprinkle over top of batter in pan.
Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Reese Cup Brownies will satisfy every sweet tooth craving you’re experiencing!
This plateful went really fast! Reese Cup Brownies are great for tailgate parties.
Reese Cup Brownies are sure to be a delight if you enjoy peanut butter or chocolate desserts.
Here’s the recipe.
REESE CUP BROWNIES
(Recipe inspired from my Chunky Blond Brownies recipe.)
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-½ cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups miniature [url href=”http://www.hersheys.com/reeses/” target=”_blank” title=”reese cups”]Reese’s[/url] Peanut Butter Cups, quartered
- 5 .67-oz. [url href=”http://www.hersheys.com/reeses/” target=”_blank” title=”reese’s cups”]Reese’s[/url] Fast Break chocolate peanut butter nougats, chopped for garnish
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla, baking powder and salt.
- Mix well.
- Stir in flour and [url href=”http://www.hersheys.com/reeses/” target=”_blank” title=”reese cups”]Reese[/url] cup quarters.
- Spread into a 9×13” baking dish or pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle chopped [url href=”http://www.hersheys.com/reeses/” target=”_blank” title=”reese cups”]Reese[/url] peanut butter nougats on top.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Ready for a sugar high? A chocolate high? Reese Cup Brownies will sure provide it!
Every bite of Reese Cup Brownies is mouthwatering. You will surely salivate over these jewels!