Peanutty Chocolate Chip Cookies
Peanutty Chocolate Chip Cookies are sensational. Especially if you enjoy a crunchy, chewy cookie that’s loaded with roasted peanuts. I started with one of my favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie recipes. In an effort to clean out my pantry, I added several cups of Roasted Peanuts to the batter. Luscious. Delicious. Spectacular! 🙂
Peanut and chocolate flavors have always paired so nicely together. In this case, I used miniature chocolate chips so they fill even more of the cookie. Add roasted peanut halves and you get a crunchy, dynamite cookie that explodes with flavor. We passed these cookies out to neighbors (especially a few who love peanut butter everything). The verdict was WOW! Amazing. And, can we have more???
Peanutty Chocolate Chip Cookies are excellent for tailgating parties, potlucks, backyard barbecues, family reunions and Christmas Cookie Exchanges. If you’re ready for a fabulous treat, make a batch of these jewels today. 🙂
Peanutty Chocolate Chip Cookies are sensational!
We loved the texture of these fantastic cookies. Chewy, crunchy & soft on the inside!
Enjoy a stack of these cookies with a glass of milk and you’ll be in seventh heaven!
Peanutty Chocolate Chip Cookies are loaded with peanuts and chocolate. 🙂
Here’s what I did.
I used these ingredients.
Soften butter. Add sugar, granulated sugar, vanilla, eggs, baking soda and salt.
Cream with an electric mixer until smooth.
Add UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour. Bleached flour toughens baked goods. Add miniature chocolate chips and roasted peanuts.
Stir, stir, stir for about 5 minutes with a heavy metal spoon until not only has the flour been stirred in completely, but large clumps begin to form.
Scoop and pack cookie dough into a large cookie scoop.
Place cookie dough about 3 inches apart on UNGREASED baking sheets.
Bake at 350 degrees about 16 minutes. Rotate cookie sheets on racks every 8 minutes during baking time. My cookies took 16-17 minutes to bake completely because they’re large.
Pack up a basket of cookies and take to tailgating parties, potlucks, soccer practice or your favorite activity.
Peanutty Chocolate Chip Cookies are also an excellent choice for a Christmas Cookie Exchange or holiday baking.
The combination of chocolate and peanut butter can’t be beat!
If you’re a cookieholic, these treats are just what you need!
Here’s the recipe.
PEANUTTY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
(My own concoction)
Peanutty Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3 18×26" cookie sheet pans
- 1 1/4 cup cookie scoop
- 1 large mixing bowl
- 1 electric mixer
- 1 wooden spoon
- 1 spatula
- measuring cups
- measuring spoons
- 2 wire cooling racks
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter softened (3 sticks)
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups light brown sugar packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp. pure vanilla extract (tablespoon NOT teaspoon)
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 24 oz. pkg. miniature chocolate chips (two 12-ounce packages)
- 2 cups roasted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla, baking soda and salt in a large mixing bowl with electric beaters until smooth.
- Stir in flour, chocolate chips and peanuts.
- Stir thoroughly; this may take 4-5 minutes.
- With a large cookie scoop, scoop cookie dough and pack it into the cookie scoop before leveling it off.
- Place onto ungreased cookie sheets approximately 3-inches apart.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Rotate cookies on racks every seven to eight minutes while baking.
- Cool cookies about 5 minutes on cookie sheets before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
Peanutty Chocolate Chip Cookies are great to whip up for any occasion.
We have some neighbors down the street who love peanut anything. They sure loved these scrumptious cookies.
Get ready to swoon. 🙂
You’ll be drooling over every bite of these lovely, Peanutty Chocolate Chip Cookies.