Ultimate Chocolate Chip Toffee Cookies are such scrumptious cookies! This Paula Deen recipe is out of this world! What’s not to love about a Chocolate Chip Cookie with Heath English Toffee Bits included? Certainly these are some of the best cookies you will ever sink your teeth into.
Each incredible mouthful is filled with chocolate chips and luscious toffee bits, oh my! But the texture for these cookies is also perfect, they cook up just beautifully. They don’t spread out too much, they’re a nice, soft cookie, and they’re as pleasing to the eye as they are to the tastebuds!
Several years ago I purchased Paula Deen’s Chocolate Celebration magazine, 2008. I found all kinds of delicious looking recipes in that magazine including the recipe for Ultimate Chocolate Chip Toffee Cookies. I’ve tried several of the recipes in that magazine and still keep it on hand.
Every single recipe has been a success! Many times I’ve made this particular cookie recipe into a brownie instead by putting one batch into a 10×15″ cookie sheet instead. It is so easy! But it’s also spectacular as a cookie. I have made this so many times to give to people when I take a meal or for potlucks and things like that. Everyone always loves these cookies and raves over them.
I’ve remade this cookie since I first posted this recipe in early summer of 2012. So I’ve updated the pictures so you can get a better idea of what this recipe looks like as a cookie. I used an ice cream scoop to place the cookie dough onto cookie sheets which gives the cookies a more uniform appearance.
The smell of the chocolate filling my house while Ultimate Chocolate Chip Toffee Cookies were baking was so wonderful! The combination of a chocolate chip cookie and a toffee cookie is breathtaking in taste, smell, or appearance! If you’re looking for a different twist to chocolate chip cookies, give this recipe a try. You and your family will savor the delectable experience you’re in for once you try these goodies.
We love Paula Deen‘s Ultimate Chocolate Chip Toffee Cookies and we’re sure you will too!
These spectacular cookies have incredible texture.
Beyond that, the taste of Ultimate Chocolate Chip Toffee Cookies is amazing! Stopping at one or two cookies is pretty near impossible!
Here’s what I did.
Soften butter. I’m making a double batch of the recipe here. Add brown sugar, white sugar and eggs.
Add vanilla, salt and baking soda. Cream with an electric mixer until smooth.
Add UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour. Bleached flour toughens baked goods. Add a bag of Heath English Toffee Bits and a bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Stir with a wooden spoon to combine.
Press dough into an ice cream scoop.
Spray cookie sheets with cooking spray. Place ice cream scoopfuls of cookie dough on prepared cookie sheets.
Bake at 350 for 12-14 minutes. Allow cookies to cool.
Paula Deen‘s Ultimate Chocolate Chip Toffee Cookies are about as scrumptious as you can get! Sit down with a tall glass of milk and enjoy some of these tasty treats!
There won’t be any left if you take a tray of these to your office. We’ve made Ultimate Chocolate Chip Toffee Cookies several times for our yearly Christmas Cookie Extravaganza. They are always a big hit. I recommend you include these great cookies in your holiday baking, too!
Here’s the recipe.
ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHIP TOFFEE COOKIES
- 1 ½ cups butter, softened
- 1 ½ cups firmly packed brown sugar
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 4 ½ cups [url href=”http://www.goldmedalflour.com/” target=”_blank” title=”gold medal flour”]Gold Medal[/url] UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 1 ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 8-oz. pkg. [url href=”http://www.thehersheycompany.com/brands/heath/english-milk-chocolate-toffee-bits.aspx” target=”_blank” title=”heath english toffee bits”]Heath[/url] English Toffee Bits or Heath Bar bits
- 12-oz. pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease or spray large cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine butter, sugars, vanilla, eggs, salt and baking soda.
- Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Stir in flour, toffee bits and chocolate chips with wooden spoon until combined.
- Scoop dough with a one-quarter cup ice cream scoop and place cookies on prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes at 350, or until lightly browned.
- Rotate cookies on racks about half way through cooking time.
- Let cookies cool in pan for 2 minutes.
- Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Are you drooling yet? You and your family are sure to love these delicious cookies.
If you like chocolate chips and Heath English Toffee Bits you will love these cookies. Everyone we share this cookie or recipe with just raves over these great cookies.
You may also enjoy these delicious recipes!
You may find these items helpful for making this recipe.
[amazon_link asins=’B01CYYVCSS,B000R4LD1Y,B00030CGKY,B0001MSEPU,B001CIEJRO’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’cantstayoutof-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’a02ae755-4320-11e7-9e72-d9be82ffe3df’]