Funfetti White Chocolate Gooey Bars are one of the ooiest, gooiest blondies you’ll ever eat. It’s hard to believe that today’s post is my one-thousandth food post. Yay! Not too shabby for not even blogging 3 full years. 🙂 So to celebrate I’ve got an amazing dessert for you–Funfetti White Chocolate Gooey Bars. In my virtual pictures I’ve added white chocolate sauce, whipped cream, more sprinkles and a candle to say hurray.
These lovely, irresistible brownies are incredible! No kidding. Funfetti White Chocolate Gooey Bars are gooey extraordinaire! I loved the way these brownies turned out. I started with a funfetti cake mix, then layered part of the cake mix with white chocolate chips, a half a can of sweetened condensed milk and funfetti sprinkles. Afterward, I covered the chips with the remaining batter and more delicious sprinkles before popping the goodies into the oven. Funfetti White Chocolate Gooey Bars are rich, decadent, covered in sprinkles and, yes, of course, they’re gooey.
First, I tried the Lemon White Chocolate Gooey Bars, then I made a batch of Strawberry White Chocolate Gooey Bars. Both turned out fantastic. Now, these Funfetti White Chocolate Gooey Bars add a whole new level of amazing flavor and texture. Obviously, I enjoy sprinkles on everything.
I’m a bling/sprinkle/fluff-loving type girl. The more outrageous, the more I love it. Go ahead and say it. Yes, I enjoy a little bit of cookie with my sprinkles! These sprinkle cookies have white chocolate chips which add a wonderful addition to these brownies. The sweetened condensed milk makes them really gooey and drool-worthy.
Let me recommend one thing if you make Funfetti White Chocolate Gooey Bars–don’t try to double the recipe and bake it in a 9×13″ or 10×15″ glass baking dish. It takes too long to bake that way so the white chocolate chips dissolve into the brownie and don’t hold their shape. Also, the edges tend to caramelize and get too hard. Make it in a 9×9″ or 8×12″ baking dish, or if you have to make a double batch, use two smaller pans.
If you’re looking for a fantastic recipe for birthdays, holiday baking, tailgating parties, or just because, you’ve got to give Funfetti White Chocolate Gooey Bars a try. You’ll be salivating for sure.
Funfetti White Chocolate Gooey Bars are awesome!
Funfetti White Chocolate Gooey Bars just seem to dissolve in your mouth.
Every bite of these blondies is filled with funfetti. I just love these pretty, sparkly, scrumptious cookies!
Here’s what I did.
I used these ingredients.
Place cake mix in a mixing bowl. Add softened butter, sugar, egg, funfetti sprinkles and milk.
Whisk ingredients to combine.
Spray a 9×9″ or 8×12″ glass baking dish with cooking spray. Spread half of the funfetti mixture into prepared baking dish.
Sprinkle white chocolate chips over funfetti batter. Pour half a can of sweetened condensed milk over top of chips spreading evenly. Spread more funfetti sprinkles over top.
Spread remaining funfetti batter over top, then sprinkle with more funfetti.
Bake at 350 for about 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
If you’re looking for a delicious, gooey dessert for your next birthday party, summer holiday festivities or tailgating party, then look no farther than Funfetti White Chocolate Gooey Bars.
These are so rich and decadent. I couldn’t keep out of them!
Here’s the recipe.
FUNFETTI WHITE CHOCOLATE GOOEY BARS
(Recipe inspired from my Lemon White Chocolate Gooey Bars)
- 1 15.25-oz. pkg. [url href=”http://www.pillsbury.com/” target=”_blank”]Pillsbury[/url] Funfetti cake mix
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup milk (I used 2%)
- 1 2-oz. containers [url href=”http://www.wilton.com/” target=”_blank”]Wilton[/url] Sprinkles (you won’t need all of it)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (not premiere white baking chips)
- half of a14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- Mix cake mix, butter, sugar, egg, milk and half the container of sprinkles with a whisk until well combined.
- Mixture will be very thick.
- Spray a 9×9” or 8×12” glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread about half of the batter into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle evenly with all of the white chocolate chips.
- Pour condensed milk over top of the white chocolate chips as evenly as possible.
- Sprinkle white chocolate chip layer with a heaping tablespoon of sprinkles.
- Spoon remaining dough in dabs over top of the condensed milk and spread very gently with a knife to cover as much of the surface area as possible.
- (You won’t be able to cover all of the top, but most of it will be well covered).
- Sprinkle with an additional heaping tablespoon of sprinkles.
- Bake at 350° for about 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Every bite of Funfetti White Chocolate Gooey Bars will cause you to salivate big time!
You will love these delightful blondies.
You may also enjoy these delicious recipes!
You may find these items helpful for making this recipe.
[amazon_link asins=’B009LMOYZU,B01L274FL4,B009HMH40G’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’cantstayoutof-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’3849576e-23db-11e7-ad84-158bdde0e7bf’]