Oh, my, I love Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Brownies. Rich, decadent Reese’s peanut butter cups are added to a basic Chocolate Chip Cookie dough. A mouthwatering cheesecake layer tops a cookie dough crust, then more of the cookie dough with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups is added on top. Lovely peanutty and chocolaty flavor is in every bite.
Chocolate and peanut butter work so well together, but add a cheesecake layer and they become spectacular. I mean this dessert is one you’ll drool over. It’s certainly a dessert that’s great for tailgating parties, holidays and special occasions, but it’s even wonderful for simple back yard barbecues or family dinners. I guarantee if you bring a plate to your office everyone will want one. This is one of those recipes that’s so irresistible that it’s hard to stop at just one.
Well friends, it is moving week for our family. We closed on our house last Wednesday and have been moving boxes out of our rental home for days, as well as trying to get everything done at our new house before we move in. (The first order of business was lining all the cabinets and shelves, the second was the installation of a doggie door). Yes, my doggies are little princesses. 🙂 They definitely rule the roost.
My husband’s going to be decking the attic so we can stack Christmas boxes and I will be busy here the next couple of days getting everything out of our rental home and cleaning it up. Our big move is on Wednesday, so you probably won’t hear from me again until the end of the week.
I’m so excited that this day has FINALLY come, but we have a lot on our plates. We aren’t 30 anymore–with all the strength and energy of 30-year-olds–so it is an exhausting process. I pray for strength to get us all unpacked in a couple of weeks or a month.
Can’t wait to be living a more “normal” life once again. So please understand if I don’t have time to post as often as you or I would both like. May I take a moment to say thanks to all of you who follow my blog via Email, Pinterest, or Blog Lovin’. I appreciate your support and your continued encouragement.
In the meantime, I offer you a fabulous recipe to die for! Give Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Brownies a try for your next gathering. You won’t be sorry and everyone who eats one will want the recipe. 🙂
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Brownies are heavenly.
Every bite of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Brownies is mouthwatering.
Chocolate and peanut butter flavor every bite.
Here’s what I did.
I used these ingredients for the cookie dough layer.
Soften butter. Add sugar, brown sugar, salt, baking soda and vanilla.
Cream ingredients with an electric mixer until smooth.
Add UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour. Bleached flour toughens baked goods. Cut miniature Reese’s peanut butter cups in quarters. Add with flour.
Stir ingredients with a wooden spoon to combine.
Spray an 11″x17″ jelly roll pan with a cooking spray. Spread one-half to two-thirds of the cookie dough mixture into prepared pan.
I used these ingredients for the cheesecake layer.
Mix ingredients with an electric mixer until no lumps remain.
Spread cream cheese layer over top of cookie dough crust. Sprinkle with remaining cookie dough and additional Reese’s peanut butter cups over top.
Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cheesecake in the center make these brownies irresistible.
These are great brownies for tailgating parties.
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Brownies are delightful.
Here’s the recipe.
REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER CUP CHEESECAKE BROWNIES
(My own concoction)
- [b]COOKIE DOUGH LAYER:[/b][br]
- 1 cup Land O’ Lakes unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 3 ½ cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 1 19.75-oz. bag miniature Reese’s milk chocolate peanut butter cups, quartered, divided use[br]
- [b]CHEESECAKE FILLING:[/b][br]
- 2 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- Unwrap the candies.
- Discard paper.
- Cut candies in fourths.
- Reserve 1 cup quartered Reese’s peanut butter cups for topping.
- Mix butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla, baking soda and salt with an electric mixer until well-mixed.
- Stir in flour and all but one cup reserved quartered Reese’s cups.
- Spray 11”x17” jelly-roll pan with cooking spray.
- Press about ½ to 2/3 of the cookie dough into the pan.
- Spread cheesecake filling over top of cookie dough layer.
- Crumble remaining cookie dough over top of the cream cheese layer.
- Sprinkle reserved 1 cup quartered Reese’s cups over top of cookie dough layer.
- Bake at 350° for about 35-40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. [br]
- Mix cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Pour over cookie dough crust layer and cover with remaining dough.
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Brownies are great for holiday baking as well.
Prepare to drool!