White Chocolate Cranberry Macadamia Cheesecake Brownies are the best! These lovely brownies start with White Chocolate Cranberry Macadamia cookie dough. Then they have a cheesecake layer that’s topped by more cookie dough and extra macadamia nuts, craisins and white chocolate chips sprinkled on top. They are the real deal.
I have a lot of recipes using the combination of white chocolate, craisins and macadamia nuts. And, why not? They’re an irresistible combination. Last month I tried these cookie dough ingredients with a cheesecake layer and the result was breathtaking. It’s everything you could ask for in a brownie, including luscious white chocolate taste. Everything is always a little better with chocolate. 🙂 Plus, it had a nice crunchiness from the nuts and craisins.
For those of you who have been following my blog, I have an update. We are finally moved in to our new home, unpacked (a five-day marathon), and exhausted! I’m so glad to finally have my own stuff and be able to sit in my own recliners once again. 🙂 Sorry there has been a lull in posts. I have tons of recipes to posts, but not enough energy to write them up. So hopefully that will change over the next week and I’ll be able to begin posting with regularity again. Thanks for your patience and your awesome support of this blog.
If you want to make a delicious chocolaty dessert today, then give White Chocolate Cranberry Macadamia Cheesecake Brownies a try immediately. This comfort food is great for any baking need you may have–potlucks, tailgating parties, baby showers, company dinners, for your own family dinners. Everyone will rave over them and you’ll be lucky to manage getting your hands on even one! 🙂
White Chocolate Cranberry Macadamia Cheesecake Brownies are heavenly.
These are great treats for holiday baking.
The cheesecake layer makes these brownies something special.
Here’s what I did.
I used these ingredients for the cookie dough layer.
Soften butter. Add sugar, brown sugar, eggs, salt, baking soda and vanilla.
Cream ingredients with an electric mixer until smooth.
Add UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour. Bleached flour toughens baked goods. Add white chocolate chips, craisins and macadamia nuts.
Stir ingredients with a wooden spoon to combine.
Spray an 11″x17″ jelly roll pan with cooking spray. Spread half to two-thirds of the cookie dough into prepared pan.
I used these ingredients for the cheesecake layer.
Cream ingredients with an electric mixer until no lumps remain.
Spread cream cheese layer over top of cookie dough layer.
Sprinkle remaining cookie dough over top of cream cheese filling. Sprinkle remaining white chocolate chips, craisins and macadamia nuts over top.
Bake at 350 for about 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Every bite of White Chocolate Cranberry Macadamia Cheesecake Brownies is delectable.
White chocolate and craisins are great additions to this recipe. These brownies sure make scrumptious treats your whole family will enjoy.
Here’s the recipe.
WHITE CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY MACADAMIA CHEESECAKE BROWNIES
(My own concoction)
- [b]COOKIE DOUGH LAYER:[/b][br]
- 1 cup Land O’ Lakes unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 3 ½ cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 11.5-oz. pkg. white chocolate chips, divided use
- 6-oz. Mauna Loa toasted chopped macadamia nuts, divided use
- 1 ¼ cups craisins, divided use[br]
- [b]CHEESECAKE FILLING:[/b][br]
- 2 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- Mix butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla, baking soda and salt with an electric mixer until well-mixed.
- Stir in flour and a scant 1 ½ cups white chocolate chips, ¾ cup macadamia nuts and ¾ cup craisins.
- Spray 11”x17” jelly-roll pan with cooking spray.
- Press about ½ to 2/3 of the cookie dough into the pan.
- Spread cream cheese filling over top of cookie dough layer.
- Crumble remaining cookie dough over top of the cream cheese layer.
- Sprinkle remaining ½ cup white chocolate chips, ½ cup macadamia nuts and ½ cup craisins over top of cookie dough layer.
- Bake at 350° for about 35-40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. [br]
- Mix cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Pour over cookie dough crust layer and cover with remaining dough.
The combination of flavors in White Chocolate Cranberry Macadamia Cheesecake Brownies is wonderful.
These lovely brownies will have you salivating after the first taste.
You may also enjoy these delicious recipes!
You may find these items helpful for making this recipe.
Products from Amazon.com
Price: Check on Amazon
Price: $299.95Was: $429.99
Price: Check on Amazon