Oh my goodness, Peach Snickerdoodle Muffins are some of the most heavenly muffins you will EVER eat! If you love Snickerdoodles or even Peach Snickerdoodles you’ll love these muffins. If you like Snickerdoodles in brownie form or Snickerdoodle Bread, then consider those lovely goodies with peaches added to the mix and you’ll understand why I’m raving over these tasty treats.
Peach Snickerdoodle Muffins have the best of Snickerdoodle flavor with lots of cinnamon-sugar, cinnamon chips and fresh peaches making them the most over-the-top muffins you’ll ever eat. Sour cream adds moistness and the cinnamon chips add a slight crunch. All in all, these muffins are something to write home about! 🙂
I made these muffins in July, the day we had our house inspected from our potential buyers. I shared them with the house inspector as well as our buyers and their realtor. Everyone, including the kids LOVED these muffins. We would go on to sell our house about a month after baking these goodies, but not before I was able to share them with several friends. I was trying to come up with lots of new ways to use peaches that were different from the ones I made last season. I figured putting peaches in Snickerdoodle Muffins would be phenomenal. I was right. these turned out terrific.
If you’re looking for a spectacular muffin for holiday breakfasts, Mother’s Day brunches, or for company, you’ve got to consider these unbelievable muffins. I guarantee you’ll be making more than one batch after sampling one of these jewels.
Peach Snickerdoodle Muffins are awesome.
Try Peach Snickerdoodle Muffins for your next holiday or special occasion breakfast.
The cinnamon chips add wonderful flavor and texture to these outrageous muffins!
Here’s what I did.
I used these ingredients.
Place softened butter in a mixing bowl. Add sugar, sour cream, egg, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and vanilla.
Mix with an electric mixer until smooth.
Add UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour. Bleached flour toughens baked goods. Add peaches and cinnamon chips.
Stir ingredients just until moistened.
Spray muffin tins with cooking spray. Spoon batter into muffin tins to the top. Mix remaining cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle over top of each muffin.
Bake at 425 for 5 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 and bake an additional 15-19 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Serve Peach Snickerdoodle Muffins as part of a fantastic holiday breakfast.
Peaches in Snickerdoodle form are just wonderful!
Here’s the recipe.
PEACH SNICKERDOODLE MUFFINS
(My own concoction)
- 2 cups [url href=”http://www.goldmedalflour.com/” target=”_blank”]Gold Medal[/url] UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ cup [url href=”http://www.landolakes.com/” target=”_blank”]Land O’Lakes[/url] unsalted butter, softened (preferred, I used salted butter because that’s what I had on hand)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. [url href=”http://www.mccormick.com/Spices-and-Flavors/Extracts-and-Food-Colors/Extracts/Pure-Vanilla-Extract” target=”_blank”]McCormick[/url] real vanilla extract
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup [url href=”http://www.hersheys.com/” target=”_blank”]Hershey’s[/url] cinnamon chips
- 2 cups diced, peeled peaches
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 3 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Cream butter, sugar, salt, cinnamon, egg, baking powder, vanilla and sour cream and mix well.
- Stir in cinnamon chips, flour and peaches just until combined.
- Spray muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Spread batter into muffin tins almost to the top.
- Mix 3 heaping tablespoonfuls sugar and 3 teaspoonfuls cinnamon in a small bowl and sprinkle over the batter in each muffin tin.
- Bake at 425° for 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350° and bake an additional 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
I guarantee everyone will RAVE over these amazing muffins.
Every bite of Peach Snickerdoodle Muffins will have you coming back for more!