Cherry Cheesecake Éclair Dessert
Cherry Cheesecake Éclair Dessert is absolutely mouthwatering. This easy six-ingredient dessert uses graham crackers in-between layers of cheesecake pudding to give it that wonderful Éclair flavor. It’s topped with a cream cheese icing and Cherry Pie Filling to give it a delightful Cherry Cheesecake flavor. It is triple yum for sure.
We had an Empty Nester’s Potluck at our church back in June. I signed up to bring this delicious dessert. I had graham crackers in my pantry, Whipped Topping in one of my freezers, cheesecake pudding, cream cheese icing and cherry pie filling in my pantry and half-and-half in my refrigerator so I was ready to go.
The cheesecake flavor is very subtle–just a bear hint of flavor. Still, everyone raved and raved over this dessert. As it happened, the gal who was supposed to bring a Cherry Cheesecake that night didn’t show. So my dessert was the only one there! Thankfully, everyone cut servings into very small pieces so those who wanted to taste it, got a piece.
Most folks love those frothy, creamy, pudding type desserts anyway. They’re lighter after a heavy meal and this dessert was no exception. Usually Éclair Desserts only have the icing on the top layer. But I mixed it up a bit and added the Cherry Pie Filling to make this more in the image of cheesecake. Everyone swooned over the Cherry Pie Filling on top.
Cherry Cheesecake Éclair Dessert is easy to make and just the perfect dessert to make to wow your company, friends or family whenever you get together. I had this dessert whipped up in about 10 minutes and refrigerated it overnight to get it good and cold. Seriously, everyone drooled over it. You will too.
Cherry Cheesecake Éclair Dessert is awesome!
This creamy dessert tastes just like eating Éclairs!
You’ll be swooning over every bite of this luscious Cherry Dessert.
If you enjoy Cherry Cheesecake, you’ll lick your chops over this fluffy, Cherry Cheesecake Éclair Dessert.
Here’s what I did.
I used these ingredients. I used only ONE can of cherry pie filling.
Pour Cheesecake Pudding Mix into a mixing bowl.
Beat with an electric mixer until thick and creamy. I usually add the half-and-half about 1/2 cup at a time to avoid splatters all over the counter.
Add Whipped Topping.
Stir ingredients well to combine.
Spray a 9×13″ glass baking dish with cooking spray. Place one package of graham crackers into the bottom of the baking dish. You’ll need to break up the crackers to fit your size dish.
Spread half of the pudding mixture over top of the graham cracker layer. Be careful not to shift the graham crackers out of place by being too heavy handed.
Use another package of graham crackers and spread over top of the first Cheesecake Pudding layer.
Spread the remaining Cheesecake Pudding over top of the second layer of graham crackers. Then use the last package of graham crackers and carefully place them over top of the pudding.
Spread the Cream Cheese icing gently over top of the graham crackers.
Spread the icing to the edges of the baking dish.
Spread the Cherry Pie Filling over top of the Cream Cheese Icing. Refrigerate several hours or overnight before serving.
Serve and watch everyone gorge on this delicious dessert.
This easy six-ingredient recipe is so scrumptious.
Cherry Cheesecake Éclair Dessert is a wonderful dessert for company. I highly recommend it for Christmas, Valentine’s Day and Independence Day since it is so prettily themed with red.
This luscious dessert will rock your world!
Here’s the recipe.
CHERRY CHEESECAKE ÉCLAIR DESSERT
(My own concoction)
Cherry Cheesecake Éclair Dessert
- 1 9×13" glass baking dish
- 1 large mixing bowl
- 1 electric mixer
- 1 wooden spoon
- measuring cups
- 1 box honey graham crackers
- 6 oz. box instant cheesecake pudding mix (two three-ounce boxes)
- 3 cups half-and-half or whole milk
- 16 oz. container whipped topping thawed
- 16 oz. can ready-to-spread cream cheese frosting
- 21 oz. can cherry pie filling
- Spray 9×13” pan or baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pour pudding into a large mixing bowl.
- Add one cup half-and-half and mix well on low speed of electric mixer.
- Add half-and-half cream in ½ cup measures, mixing well after each addition continuing on low speed of electric mixer.
- Once all the cream has been added, adjust mixer to high speed and mix for about two minutes until mixture has thickened.
- Add Cool Whip and stir well to combine.
- Take one package of the graham crackers and spread over bottom of baking dish.
- Cover with half of the cheesecake pudding mixture.
- Spread with another layer of graham crackers, followed by the remaining pudding mixture.
- Top with the last layer of graham crackers.
- Spread Cream Cheese frosting over all.
- Spread cherry pie filling over top of frosting.
- Refrigerate a few hours or overnight before serving.
© Can’t Stay Out of the Kitchen
Graham crackers in-between the layers makes this dessert taste like eating Éclairs.
You must experience Cherry Cheesecake Éclair Dessert for yourself. Every bite is so drool-worthy.
This easy recipe can be whipped up in about 10 minutes!
Cherry Cheesecake Éclair Dessert is perfect for company dinners with family, friends and neighbors. It’s great for special occasions and holidays too. Everyone will want seconds. 🙂