Oreo Cheesecake Brownies are not only delightful they are divine! Seriously. Oreos, cheesecake, cookie dough?? What’s not to love in that scrumptious combination. I started with one of my best and easiest Chocolate Chip Cookie dough recipes but added Oreo cookie crumbs instead of chocolate chips. I added a cheesecake layer and then topped the cheesecake with more cookie dough along with more Oreo cookie crumbs. I love Oreo anything, and these Cheesecake Brownies came out amazing. Because I make these in an 11×17″ jelly roll pan, each batch makes 48 treats.
Before we moved into our new home, I stocked my freezer with 24 containers of assorted Cheesecake Brownies so John would have some goodies to give away on occasion. As it happened, our movers worked so hard for us a couple of weeks ago that I gave a container to each of them.
One of the guys who was the crew chief for all three crews fought to get this one with Oreos. 🙂 He assured me they were fantastic as he had one on the spot and told me how good they were. We heard later that all of them were eaten up and enjoyed tremendously by his family.
If you’re looking for a superb dessert for tailgating parties, potlucks, birthday celebrations or office gatherings, I can’t recommend Oreo Cheesecake Brownies highly enough. They’re so awesome you will have a hard time keeping your hands out of the cookie jar. 🙂
Oreo Cheesecake Brownies are awesome.
Oreo Cheesecake Brownies are great treats for any party.
These mouthwatering brownies will have you coming back for more!
Here’s what I did.
I used these ingredients for the cookie dough layer.
Soften butter and place in a mixing bowl. Add sugar, brown sugar, eggs, salt, baking soda and vanilla.
Cream ingredients with an electric mixer until smooth.
Crush Oreo cookies with a rolling pin. Scrape out crumbs into a bowl with a knife.
Add UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour. Bleached flour toughens baked goods. Add part of the Oreo crumbs.
Stir ingredients with a wooden spoon to combine.
Spray an 11″x17″ jelly roll pan with cooking spray. Press half to two-thirds of the cookie dough into the bottom of the pan.
I used these ingredients for the cheesecake filling.
Cream ingredients with an electric mixer until no lumps remain.
Spread cheesecake filling over top of cookie dough layer.
Sprinkle remaining cookie dough over top of cheesecake layer. Sprinkle remaining Oreo cookie crumbs on top.
Bake at 350 for about 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
The cheesecake layer makes Oreo Cheesecake Brownies scrumptious.
Who doesn’t love brownies made with Oreos?
If you love chocolate, you’ll love these over-the-top brownies.
Here’s the recipe.
OREO CHEESECAKE BROWNIES
(My own concoction)
- [b]COOKIE DOUGH LAYER:[/b][br]
- 1 cup Land O’ Lakes unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 3 ½ cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 20-oz. pkg. Double Stuff [url href=”http://www.oreo.com/default.aspx” target=”_blank”]Oreos[/url], crushed, divided use (4 cups crushed Oreos)[br]
- [b]CHEESECAKE FILLING:[/b][br]
- 2 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- Place cookies in a zip lock bag.
- Smash cookies with a rolling pin. Set aside.
- Mix butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla, baking soda and salt with an electric mixer until well-mixed.
- Stir in flour and 3 cups crushed Oreos.
- Spray 11”x17” jelly-roll pan with cooking spray.
- Press about ½ to 2/3 of the cookie dough into the pan.
- Spread cream cheese filling over top of cookie dough layer.
- Crumble remaining cookie dough over top of the cream cheese layer.
- Sprinkle 1 cup crushed Oreos over top of cookie dough layer.
- Bake at 350° for about 35-40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. [br]
- Mix cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Pour over cookie dough crust layer and cover with remaining dough.
Oreo Cheesecake Brownies make an excellent choice for your next tailgating party.
Prepare yourself for an incredibly drool-worthy treat!
Oreo Cheesecake Brownies will have you drooling.
You may also enjoy these delicious recipes!
You may find these items helpful for making this recipe.
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $299.00Was: $429.99
Price: $17.45Was: $20.40