I have one more delectable Cheesecake Brownie for you today. Funfetti M&M Cheesecake Brownies are phenomenal. Of course, I start with a Funfetti cake mix and toss in loads of rainbow sprinkles. I then add Peanut Butter M&M’s to the cookie dough. Yes, peanut butter and chocolate. I add a cheesecake layer in the middle and toss the whole with, you got it, MORE Peanut Butter M&M’s and MORE rainbow sprinkles. Funfetti M&M Cheesecake Brownies turned out absolutely delightful. It’s also a great way to use up all that Easter candy. 🙂
If you’ve been following my blog you know I made 12 or 13 different Cheesecake Brownies back in March. Red Velvet, Chocolate Chip, Creme de Menthe, M&M, Butterfinger, Snickers, Oatmeal Raisin, White Chocolate Cranberry Macadamia, Heath Toffee, Peanut Butter, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup and Oreo. I’ve saved the funnest, cutest, most adorable Cheesecake Brownie for last. Funfetti M&M Cheesecake Brownies are not only beautiful to look at, they’re incredibly delicious, rich and decadent. Every mouthful will have you salivating for more. 🙂
If you’re looking for an irresistible dessert for any occasion, or a great way to use up leftover Easter candy, you’ve got to make Funfetti M&M Cheesecake Brownies today! You will have a houseful of friends and family raving over this spectacular dessert and this dessert will certainly satisfy any sweet tooth craving you have.
Funfetti M&M Cheesecake Brownies are irresistible!
Peanutty, chocolaty M&M’s make the difference!
Every bite of Funfetti M&M Cheesecake Brownies will have you coming back for more!
Here’s what I did.
I used these ingredients for the cookie dough layer.
Stir ingredients with a wooden spoon to combine.
Grease or spray an 11″x17″ jelly roll pan with cooking spray. Press half to two-thirds of the cookie dough mixture into the prepared pan.
I used these ingredients for the cheesecake filling.
Cream ingredients with an electric mixer until no lumps remain.
Spread cheesecake filling over top of cookie dough.
Crumble remaining cookie dough on top of cheesecake filling. Sprinkle additional rainbow sprinkles and peanut butter M&M’s on top.
Bake at 350 about 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Be careful! Funfetti M&M Cheesecake Brownies are addictive!
If you love chocolate, peanut butter and sprinkles, you’ll rave over these brownies.
Take a plate of these jewels to any potluck or tailgating party and watch them disappear!
Here’s the recipe.
FUNFETTI M&M CHEESECAKE BROWNIES
(My own concoction)
- [b]COOKIE DOUGH LAYER:[/b][br]
- 2 boxes [url href=”http://www.pillsbury.com/” target=”_blank”]Pillsbury[/url] Funfetti cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 cups rainbow sprinkles, divided use
- 2 10-oz. bags peanut butter Easter color [url href=”http://www.mms.com/” target=”_blank”]M&M’s[/url]
- 2 10.5-oz. containers rainbow sprinkles[br]
- [b]CHEESECAKE FILLING:[/b][br]
- 2 8-oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- Stir cake mixes, eggs, and oil together with a wooden spoon until no lumps remain in the batter. Add 1 container rainbow sprinkles and 1 ½ bags M&Ms.
- Press a thin layer of cookie dough about ½ to 2/3 of the mixture into a 11×17” jelly roll pan that has been sprayed with cookie spray.
- Top with cream cheese filling.
- Crumble remaining cookie dough over top of cream cheese layer.
- Sprinkle remaining half bag of M&Ms and several tablespoons of rainbow sprinkles to cover the top.
- Bake at 350° about 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cut into 48 brownies.[br]
- Mix ingredients with an electric mixer.
- Spread over top of crust layer.
I loved the way these brownies turned out. I’m sure you will too.
Drool, drool, drool!
Funfetti M&M Cheesecake Brownies are a great way to use up Easter candy too!
You may also enjoy these delicious recipes!
You may find these items helpful for making this recipe.
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $16.69Was: $20.40
Price: $239.99Was: $429.99
Price: Check on Amazon