Heath Toffee Cheesecake Brownies are divine. Really. They start with a chocolate chip cookie dough but use Heath English Toffee Bits instead of chocolate chips, then a luscious cheesecake layer is stacked on a layer of cookie dough. The cheesecake has more cookie dough crumbled over top and sprinkled with more Heath English Toffee Bits. Oh my. Rich, decadent, amazing. I love these jewels and believe you will too.
I have over 1,100 recipes posted on this blog and I think over half of them are cookies and brownie recipes! No kidding. I make a lot of them. My husband likes to take cookies with him whenever he visits friends so I make goodies frequently and store them in the freezer until he’s ready to take them.
We were at a meeting this week with trustees for his company and several people came up to me and told me how much they enjoyed the goodies he had brought to them. I enjoy baking, and cookies and brownies are among the easiest to transport or pack up and take without making a mess.
A couple of weeks ago, I spent about eight hours a day for four days, restocking my freezer. Heath Toffee Cheesecake Brownies were one of the 12 different kinds of brownies I made that week. I also made up a batch with M&Ms, Red Velvet, and Creme de Menthe. along with lots of other delicious brownies.
So now my freezer is stocked for a couple of months and I can get on with the business of packing up the few things we have here in our rental home in preparation for our move to a new home in a couple of weeks. I wasn’t prepared for this process to be as grueling as it has been. We’ve had continuing challenges all along the way. I will sure be glad when everything is finally finished or fixed and we’re able to close on our home.
If you need to treat yourself to a chocolate and/or toffee fix, give these luscious Heath Toffee Cheesecake Brownies a try. You’ll be salivating over every bite.
Heath Toffee Cheesecake Brownies are spectacular.
If you enjoy Heath English Toffee Bits, you’ll love these brownies.
Take a platter of Heath Toffee Cheesecake Brownies to your office parties and watch them disappear!
Here’s what I did.
I used these ingredients for the cookie dough layer.
Soften butter. Add sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla, salt and baking soda.
Mix with an electric mixer until smooth.
Add UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour. Bleached flour toughens baked goods. Add 1 1/2 bags Heath English Toffee Bits.
Stir with a wooden spoon to combine.
Spray an 11″x17″ jelly roll pan with cooking spray. Press half or three-quarters of the cookie dough into prepared pan.
I used these ingredients for the cheesecake layer.
Mix ingredients with an electric mixer until no lumps remain.
Spread cheesecake layer over top of cookie dough.
Crumble remaining cookie dough over top of cheesecake layer. Sprinkle remaining Heath English Toffee Bits on top.
Bake at 350 for about 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
The cheesecake layer makes these brownies special.
Every bite of Heath Toffee Cheesecake Brownies will have you drooling!
These are great brownies for tailgating parties.
Here’s the recipe.
HEATH TOFFEE CHEESECAKE BROWNIES
(My own concoction)
- [b]COOKIE DOUGH LAYER:[/b][br]
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 3 ½ cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 2 8-oz. pkgs. Heath English Milk Chocolate Toffee Bits[br]
- [b]CREAM CHEESE FILLING:[/b][br]
- 2 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- Mix butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla, baking soda and salt with an electric mixer until well-mixed.
- Stir in flour and 1-and-a-half packages Heath English Toffee Bits.
- Spray an 11″x17” jelly-roll pan with cooking spray.
- Press about ½ to 2/3 of the cookie dough into the pan.
- Spread cream cheese filling over top of Heath Toffee cookie dough layer.
- Crumble remaining cookie dough over top of the cream cheese layer.
- Sprinkle ½ package of Heath English Toffee Bits over top of cookie dough layer.
- Bake at 350° for about 35-40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.[br]
- Mix cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Pour over cookie dough crust layer and cover with remaining dough.
The chewy toffee bits are heavenly.
Heath Toffee Cheesecake Brownies are a toffee lover’s delight!
Taste one. 🙂
You may also enjoy these delicious recipes!