Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cheesecake Brownies are a peanut butter lover’s delight. These lovely brownies start with a scrumptious peanut butter cookie dough for the crust layer. The crust layer is topped with a cheesecake layer and then more cookie dough is crumbled on top and sprinkled with peanut butter chips. Every bite is mouthwatering — especially if you enjoy peanut butter.
I have to admit I love peanut butter. Who doesn’t love a Peanut Butter Cookie? Especially when they’re made extra crunchy, or like whoopie pies, in brownies, with toffee & white chocolate, with M&M’s, or with oatmeal. All are scrumptious ways to enjoy peanut butter. Well, peanut butter works well with a cheesecake layer too!
A few weeks ago I was on a cheesecake brownie baking roll. I made M&M Cheesecake Brownies, Heath Toffee Cheesecake Brownies, Red Velvet Cookie Dough Cheesecake Brownies, Creme de Menthe Cookie Dough Cheesecake Brownies and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars along with about 7 others I’ve yet to publish. I enjoy baking cookies and brownies and these were prepared for John to give away to work friends. They all love getting cookies as gifts and we’re happy to supply them. 🙂
I started with my basic Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars recipe and swapped out peanut butter chips for the chocolate chips in the recipe. Voila! Another splendid brownie recipe. If you’re looking for an incredibly wonderful peanut butter brownie recipe, then Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cheesecake Brownies needs to be on your list. After one bite, you will want another and another and another! 🙂
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cheesecake Brownies are a peanut butter lover’s delight!
Peanut butter chips add lots of peanut butter flavor to these lovely brownies.
Every bite will have you drooling.
Here’s what I did.
I used these ingredients for the cookie dough layer.
Place softened butter in a mixing bowl. Add eggs, sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, salt and vanilla.
Cream ingredients with an electric mixer until smooth.
Add UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour. Bleached flour toughens baked goods. Add peanut butter chips.
Stir with a wooden spoon to combine.
Spray an 11″x17″ jelly roll pan with cooking spray. Press 1/2 to 2/3 of the cookie dough into prepared baking sheet.
I used these ingredients for the cheesecake layer.
Mix ingredients with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
Spread cheesecake layer over top of cookie dough crust.
Crumble remaining cookie dough over top of cheesecake layer. Sprinkle remaining peanut butter chips on top.
Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cheesecake Brownies are great for tailgating parties.
If you take a tray of these brownies to your office, they will be gone in no time.
A cheesecake layer in the middle makes these brownies special.
Here’s the recipe.
PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE DOUGH CHEESECAKE BROWNIES
(My own concoction)
- [b]COOKIE DOUGH LAYER:[/b][br]
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 3 ½ cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 1 ½ 12-oz. bags peanut butter chips[br]
- [b]CHEESECAKE FILLING:[/b][br]
- 2 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- Mix butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla, baking soda and salt with an electric mixer until well-mixed.
- Stir in flour and 1 bag peanut butter chips.
- Spray 11”x17” jelly-roll pan with cooking spray.
- Press about ½ to 2/3 of the cookie dough into the pan.
- Spread cream cheese filling over top of peanut butter cookie dough layer.
- Crumble remaining cookie dough over top of the cream cheese layer.
- Sprinkle remaining ½ bag peanut butter chips over top of cookie dough layer.
- Bake at 350° for about 35-40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Mix cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Pour over cookie dough crust layer and cover with remaining dough.
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cheesecake Brownies are incredibly delicious.
Are you drooling yet?
Give Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cheesecake Brownies a try. Be prepared for a stampede.