White Chocolate Peach Brownies
White Chocolate Peach Brownies are one of the most scrumptious brownies I make! Peaches, peaches, peaches! Yes, here’s another delicious peach recipe using coconut, walnuts, white chocolate chips and peaches. After baking the brownies, they’re drizzled with a white chocolate glaze adding more scrumptiousness to this lovely brownie. It’s wonderful, ooey, gooey and decadent all in one.
I love peaches and I was in seventh heaven back in July when we had a huge harvest from the six peach trees in our back yard. I couldn’t wait to begin making Peach Pies, Peach Cobblers, Peach Cakes, Peach Cookies, Peach Bars and Peach Muffins. I was really happy with how all those recipes turned out. The same is true for White Chocolate Peach Brownies. I modeled them after my Chewy Chunky Brownies recipe which meant they were scrumptious indeed. Every bite was so delectable I just wanted to keep eating.
If you’re looking for a fantastic brownie recipe with a peach twist then give White Chocolate Peach Brownies a try. You’ll be drooling in no time. So will your family. And, you’ll find that this becomes one of your most requested recipes! Yum.
White Chocolate Peach Brownies are one of the best brownies you will ever eat.
Each bite is filled with peaches, walnuts, coconut and white chocolate chips. Yum.
White Chocolate Peach Brownies are great treats to bake during the summer holiday season after peaches ripen.
Here’s what I did.
I used these ingredients.
Place softened butter in a mixing bowl. Add brown sugar, white sugar, eggs, baking soda, baking powder, salt and vanilla.
Mix with an electric mixer until combined.
Add UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour. Bleached flour toughens baked goods. Add finely diced peaches, white chocolate chips and walnuts.
Oops! Add coconut.
Stir ingredients to combine.
Grease a 9×13″ glass baking dish. Pour batter into prepared dish. Bake at 350 for about 40 minutes – until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Once brownies are baked, cool completely. Make white chocolate frosting.
Place white chocolate chips in a saucepan over low heat. Add evaporated milk, cream or half-and-half.
Whisk until combined.
Drizzle white chocolate glaze over top of brownies.
The White Chocolate Glaze makes these brownies special.
You can see all the ooey, gooey deliciousness in this brownie.
Prepare to drool over these spectacular brownies.
Here’s the recipe.
WHITE CHOCOLATE PEACH BROWNIES
(Recipe inspired from my Chewy Chunky Brownies recipe)
- 2 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup finely diced walnuts
- 2 cups peeled, finely diced peaches[br]
- [b]WHITE CHOCOLATE ICING:[/b][br]
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2-3 tbsp. heavy whipping cream, half-and-half or evaporated milk
- Mix butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla, baking powder, baking soda, and salt with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add flour, white chocolate chips, coconut, walnuts and peaches.
- Stir with a wooden spoon to combine.
- Grease the bottom of a 9×13” glass baking dish.
- Spread brownie mixture into prepared dish.
- Bake at 350° for about 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool brownies. Drizzle icing over top. [br]
- Combine ingredients in small saucepan over low heat.
- Stir until chips melt.
- Drizzle icing over cooled brownies.
- Allow icing to set about 15 minutes before cutting into bars.
Chocolate Lovers will love this recipe.
Don’t White Chocolate Peach Brownies look marvelous?
If you enjoy peaches, you’ll love these dessert bars.